9/20 Amelia Street
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Stunningly near new 2 Bedroom apartment offers generous sized King sized bedrooms, Bathroom Ensuite and a spectacular view. This beautiful unit is within walking distance to Coorparoo shopping precinct, cafe's, restaurants and boutiques. Bus transport is a short distance away on Old Cleveland Road. Conveniently located to all amenities.
Features include the following:
* Attractive and welcoming foyer with Elevator service to top floor
* Security intercom
* Entry to the Open plan Kitchen, Dining and Living Area with white porcelain tiles throughout these areas and is serviced by an air conditioner
* Generously sized Kitchen featuring Caesar stone bench tops, white modern cabinetry, double stainless steel sink, stainless steel Dishwasher, Stainless steel oven and range hood, electric glass cook top
* The huge Living area flows to the Large Entertaining Balcony with substantial views of the City Fringe and surrounds
* Main Bedroom is King size with dark modern plush carpets, ceiling fan. air conditioning, walk in robe with drawers and shelves,
* Ensuite is very modern with clean lines with light beige tiles, large shower, modern vanity with Caesar stone top and storage
* 2nd Bedroom is Queens size with dark plush carpets, dark curtains, ceiling fan, large double door built in robes
* Hallway Storage cupboard
* Bathroom Modern and light offering Shower over bath combination, modern vanity with storage and toilet
* Laundry closet with laundry sink
* Car parking consists of a car space in an open car garage
* Crimsafe throughout in this very secure building
Quality unit in a sought after convenient local of Coorparoo......
If there are no registrations for inspection then that inspection may not proceed.
Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your application.