523 D'arcy Road
Opposite Bushland - Great Size | FaceTime & Video Calls Available
This home has the enviable position of being located opposite Seven Hills natural bushland. With being at the end of D'Arcy Road there is no through traffic which ensures a peaceful environment.
This home comprises of:
- Three bedrooms
- Generous family bathroom
- Open plan living area opening onto a large stunning desk overlooking bushland
- Functional kitchen including dishwasher
- Single garage
- Storage and work space under house
- Large patio area
- Low maintenance yard with abundance of trees offering privacy
- Elevated position
- Timber floors
- Quiet location
- Close to schools, shops and all amenities
We care about your health and well-being so we have FaceTime & Video Calls Available - please advise our team if you would like to view this property via video.
Pets will be considered upon application.
To book an inspection please follow the prompt's in the 'Book Inspection' link below.
Alternatively, contact our office with any other questions on 07 3399 3744.
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes