8 Spica Street
City Views | Pool | Huge Character Home
Surrounded by quality homes with spectacular views to the City and beyond, this home is now available for rent.
Living spaces of grand proportions, packed with character and charm and every modern convenience there’s simply nothing to do but move in and enjoy all this stunning home has to offer.
This gorgeous property comprises of:
- 4 large bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Spacious living areas and rumpus room
- 3 quality bathrooms perfectly positioned to service the whole home
- Expansive timber entertainer’s deck off the kitchen, perfect for all year round entertaining
- Sparkling in ground pool
- Spiral timber staircase to downstairs
- 2 car accommodation and loads of additional storage space
- Air conditioning
- Back deck
- City views
- Character features
- Window seats
- Gas cooking
- V J Boarding and picture rails
Superbly located in a highly sought after address, indulge in the convenience of only being minutes from Martha Street, Samuel Street, Eva Street cafes and restaurants, some of the Southside’s best public and private schools.
Please note, pool maintenance is not included in the rental charge.
Pets considered upon application.
To book an inspection please follow the prompt's in the 'Book Inspection' link below.
Alternatively, contact our office with any other questions on 07 3399 3744.
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place