52 Waverley Road
Renovated Delight in the Heart of Camp Hill
This beautifully renovated four bedroom home in the quiet streets of Camp Hill has enough space for the whole family. It boasts a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with a spacious master suite and main bathroom.
This property oozes luxury with French doors, plantations shutters opening out to the outdoor entertainment area and green space. The internal staircase leads to three generous sized bedrooms, all with built in robes and air conditioning as well as a freshly renovated bathroom with separate toilet.
This property features include:
- Hampton's inspired kitchen equipped with European appliances; double oven, Miele dishwasher, six burner gas cook top and plumbing available for the fridge space
- Open plan living area with dark polished timber floors and wall mount available for the television
- Two air condition units both in the living area and dining area
- Large master bedroom with floor to ceiling wardrobes and air conditioning
- Main bathroom with shower over bath
- Master sized bedroom downstairs with french doors equipped with Crimsafe and plantation shutters, built in robes and air conditioning
- Two further bedrooms downstairs, both with built in robes and air conditioning
- Front balcony overlooking the leafy streets of Camp Hill/Coorparoo
- Sun room with beautiful bay window upon entry
- Large entertainers delight to rear with easy to maintain yard with access to the laundry and a separate toilet
Pets will be considered upon application.
To book an inspection please follow the prompt's in the 'Book Inspection' link below.
Alternatively, contact our office with any other questions on 07 3399 3744.
- Floor Boards