23 Jackman Street
Perfect family home in Fantastic Location (Pet friendly).
This fully renovated character house Featuring timber floors and ornate cornices is now ready for a lovely family to move in. It offers a spacious open plan kitchen equipped with modern appliances. Relax in the open plan dining and living area, stepping through the wide sliding door onto the large, north-east facing deck overlooking a leafy park, perfect for entertaining.
This property features:
- Beautiful open plan kitchen with middle island, dishwasher, plenty of storage space, electric cooktop and oven.
- Spacious air conditioned open plan dining and living area with insulated walls and ceilings
- Large entertaining deck overlooking a park
- Four light-filled, spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, air con and ceiling fan. The main bedroom has an ensuite with shower and toilet.
- Separate laundry.
- Main bathroom with shower over bath and toilet.
- Secure driveway with 2 car spaces.
- Fully landscaped, fenced and maintained garden perfect for the kids and pets to run around.
- Storage space underneath the house.
- Electric hot water system.
- Pets accepted upon application.
This lovely home is enviably positioned in a quiet location only five kilometres from the CBD and close to transport hubs, schools, cafes and shopping centres.
For more information contact Maeva Fevre at Ray White Coorparoo on 0417 200 707.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If there are no registrations for inspection then that inspection may not proceed.
Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your application.