34 Octantis Street
dual living, only the top floor is available. Private and quiet location. Yard maintenance included.
Positioned in one of Coorparoo's most prestigious precincts, sitting in a quiet street and backing onto reserve, this lovely home is now ready for a new tenant to move in. Only the top floor of the property is available for rent; the downstairs studio is rented separately and has a separate entrance and separate laundry space.
This property also features:
- Spacious air conditioned living and dining area with beautiful timber floor and 2 ceiling fans.
- Nice functional kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop and plenty of storage space.
- Beautiful large and private deck facing the reserve perfect to entertain friends and family all year around.
- 3 bedrooms with built-ins, the master bedroom has air conditioning and ceiling fan.
- 1 bathroom with shower over bath.
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry space
- Large backyard with built-in BBQ. (The backyard will be shared with the tenant living downstairs).
- 1 single lock up garage with remote control.
- Fly screens throughout the property.
- Water included in the rent.
- The tenants will only be responsible for 75% of the electricity bill.
Location: Coorparoo is located 5 kilometres South East of the Brisbane Central Business District. The suburb has multiple schooling options including Loreto and Villanova Colleges, Coorparoo State School and Mt Carmel Primary School. It is only 5 minutes drive to Church of England Grammar and a further 5 minutes to Sommerville House. The suburb has many restaurants, cafes and entertainment options.
For more information contact Maeva Fevre at Ray White Coorparoo on 0417 200 707.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If there are no registrations for inspection then that inspection may not proceed.
Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your application.
- Secure Parking
- Floor Boards