147 Mowbray Terrace
fully renovated and air-conditioned Queenslander house in central location.
This lovely 4 bedroom Queenslander house blends classic character with modern amenity. Ideally located, this property is perfect for young professionals and growing families.
This property also features:
- Spacious air conditioned Open plan living area overlooking the backyard.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, microwave, gas cooktop and oven. Also includes pantry and plenty of storage space.
- Second living area at the entrance.
- 4 good size bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans. The spacious master bedroom also has an ensuite with separate shower and bath, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Built-in home office perfect for someone who has their own business and work from home.
- Main bathroom with shower and heated towel rail.
- Separate toilet
- Internal laundry with space for both washing machine and dryer.
- Large fully fenced backyard perfect for kids and pets to run around safely.
- Plenty of storage space underneath the house
- Lock up garage
- Flyscreens and timber floor throughout the house.
Located just 2km from the CBD, this exceptional address is within easy walking distance of bus transport, the City Cat, riverside Mowbray Park, as well as local cafes, restaurants, child care centre and shops. Just metres from the elite Churchie' Grammar School and minutes from a selection of other fine schools, residents will also enjoy swift access to the Clem7 and Airport link tunnels, and the nearby lifestyle precincts of Hawthorne, Bulimba, Woolloongabba, New Farm or Southbank.
For more information contact Maeva Fevre at Ray White Coorparoo on 0417 200 707.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If there are no registrations for inspection then that inspection may not proceed.
Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your application.
- Secure Parking
- Floor Boards