136 Sapphire Street
PET FRIENDLY...3 BEDROOM BEAUTY.. FRESH PAINT NEW FLOORS..WALK TO CAVENDISH ROAD HIGH...
PET FRIENDLY, SMALL DOG OR CAT UPON APPLICATION. This solid brick cutie has air conditioned living areas, an air-conditioned main bedroom, eat-in kitchen and a great rumpus or media room. Enclosed side and rear yard. Within easy walking distance to Cavendish Road High School, this home is a must see.
Features include the following:
* Generous air-conditioned formal living area, freshly painted, new floor coverings and new
* Kitchen consists of stand-alone oven with glass cooktop, ample storage cupboards and an
informal dining area
* Rumpus room has vinyl floor covering is air-conditioned and has crimsafe on doors and
* Main bedroom is generous in size air-conditioned with crim safe on windows, freshly
painted, new floor coverings, newly built-in robes and new curtains
* 2nd and 3rd bedroom are double and single sizes they have been freshly painted, new floor
coverings and new curtains. The 2nd bedroom has newly built-in robes
* Bathroom offers separate shower and bath
* Separate Toilet
* Remote control double lock up garage, with plenty of storage space and with through entry
or entry via rumpus room
Don't miss this comfortable home.
For more information contact Juanita Tarr at Ray White Coorparoo on 0417 200 707.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If there are no registrations for inspection then that inspection may not proceed.
Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your application
- Secure Parking