52 Bovelles Street
Spacious air conditioned house in central location.
Positioned in a highly sought after suburb of Camp Hill, located just minutes to Martha Street, this lovely home is perfect for a growing family. Beautifully renovated, this pristine post war home gives charm and allows enjoyment for all ages of the family with it's modern appointments.
- Large kitchen including; electric cook-top, oven, microwave, dishwasher, pantry, lots of storage space and a breakfast bar.
- Light and airy living area with air conditioning and beautiful timber flooring.
- Separate dining area flowing into the kitchen.
-4 spacious bedrooms all with ceiling fans and wardrobes. Three of them have brand new air conditioning as well.
- 2 bathrooms, one with shower over bath and toilet. The second large bathroom is brand new and includes separate bathtub, Italian shower and toilet.
- Large fully fenced yard (front and rear), low maintenance landscaped yard with double access through the back street and enough space to fit the trampoline!
- 1 carport with plenty of concrete storage space underneath the house and laundry space.
- Blinds and curtains throughout the property.
- Pets accepted upon application.
Enjoy inner-city living at its finest within a few minutes to Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre offering cinemas and cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and buses. You will also have easy access to hospitals, public/private schools, freeways, motorways, and tunnels.
For more information contact Maeva Fevre at Ray White Coorparoo on 0417 200 707.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If there are no registrations for inspection then that inspection may not proceed.
Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your application.
- Floor Boards