20 Barnstos Place
Spacious family home located in a quiet cul-de-sac
Situated on Barnstos Place, a quiet and sought after street of Carindale, this beautiful family home is ideal for a family with kids where everyone can have their own space. Its living areas and multipurpose rooms give the endless living options to suit all your family needs.
- Air-conditioned open plan living area leading onto the modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including fridge, microwave, dishwasher, electric oven, and cooktop).
- Outdoor entertainment area overlooking the backyard and pool (salt water). Pool maintenance included in the rent, the tenants will only be responsible for chemicals.
- Separate media room with high ceilings, plantation blinds, and high glass window.
- Separate formal dining room overlooking a second part of the covered outdoor area.
- Separate laundry with external access to the side of the house with clothesline and access to the garage.
- Electric double lock up garage.
- 1 bedroom air conditioning, built-in robe and en-suite'.
- Extra room at the front of the house with built-in robe that can be used as a bedroom, office or anything you need it for.
- Huge room at the back of the house, with built-in sink. This room could be used as a rumpus room, home office or any anything else.
- Huge air-conditioned master bedroom with balcony, walk-in robe and en-suite (with separate shower and bathtub with Jacuzzi).
- 3 other bedrooms on this level all with air conditioning, ceiling fan and built-in robes.
- Another room can be used as a play room or media room.
- 2 Separate toilets
- Main bathroom with shower.
- Fans, air-conditioning and cream safe throughout the house.
This home is fully fenced with a secure and private backyard comprising enough space for a trampoline, and abundance of storage space throughout.
Situated within a coveted, dress circle position only moments away from tranquil parkland and Pacific Golf Club, this outstanding locale offers residents nearby bus stops, Westfield Carindale, local shops, Belmont State School, Griffith University and an array of esteemed private schools. With easy access to the Gateway Motorway and only 20 minutes to the CBD.
Please note that pets are considered upon application.
For more information contact Maeva Fevre at Ray White Coorparoo on 0417 200 707.
- Secure Parking