10 Nelson Street
Air Conditioned 2 Bedroom Cottage in great Location......
This cute 2 bedroom cottage situated in a popular street of Coorparoo will be snapped up so apply now! On entering the sunroom foyer, this room could also be utilised as a study, you will be impressed at how cute this property is. The light and bright lounge feature polished timber floorboards, ceiling fan, and blinds. The main bedroom and second bedroom are queen size, both with blinds, fans and cupboards. The lounge room is also airconditioned and will easily cool the two bedrooms. A separate dining room, kitchen, and bathroom are to the rear. The toilet is separate to the bathroom. SORRY NO PETS.
Please see below for further features:
* Entry Foyer/sunroom
* Separate spacious airconditioned living and dining room areas with polished timber floors
and ceiling fans. Block out blinds.
* Kitchen is nice and functional with gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and plenty of storage
* Main bathroom with shower over bath
* Main bedroom is spacious and has a wardrobe, ceiling fan, and internet connection.
* Second bedroom is also spacious has a built-in robe, ceiling fan and block out blinds
* Toilet is separate at the rear of the house
* Laundry is under the house with plenty of concreted space for storage
* Additional lock up storage under the stairs
* Garage space for one car
* Fully fenced yard
* Location walking distance to bus stops on Old Cleveland Road, minutes drive to Coorparoo
Central and shopping precincts. Short drive to Coorparoo State schools and ST James
For more information contact Juanita Tarr at Ray White Coorparoo on 0417 200 707.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If there are no registrations for inspection then that inspection may not proceed.
Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your application.
- Secure Parking
- Floor Boards