207/32 Russell Street
Stunning 2 Bedroom with Rooftop Lounge | FaceTime & Video Calls Available
Take advantage of living in the midst of Brisbane's premiere cosmopolitan West End and the Southbank Cultural Precinct without requiring the use of your vehicle as both areas are simply a short stroll away.
The two bedroom contemporary apartment boasts an open plan living area that flows onto the spacious balcony, a smartly integrated kitchen, two bathrooms including an ensuite, separate laundry and one car space.
- Nestled in a boutique development of 65 units
- Situated in Brisbane State High School catchment
- About 10 minutes walk to Brisbane CBD
- Close to Griffith University, QUT, and UQ
- Minutes walk to Southbank dining precincts and alfresco eateries in Westend
- Bosch kitchen appliances (gas cooktop)
- Stone benchtop
- Soft closing drawers and kitchen cabinet doors
- Porcelain tiles
- Bosch front load washing machine and dryer
- 2.7m ceiling height
- Ducted air conditioning
This apartment is located within an educational precinct that is 400 metres from Brisbane State High School, and Somerville House, St. Laurence's College only a 15 minute walk. QUT and the University of Queensland are easily accessible as transport is simply 30 metres away.
We care about your health and well-being so we have FaceTime & Video Calls Available - please advise our team if you would like to view this property via video.
Pets will be considered upon application.
To book an inspection please follow the prompt's in the 'Book Inspection' link below.
Alternatively, contact our office with any other questions on 07 3399 3744.
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating