20 Bulimba Street
A Fine Vintage With Dual Living On Quarter Acre Block!
*PLEASE NOTE, FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO BE WORN AT ALL PRIVATE INSPECTIONS, FROM 12/01/21 - 22/01/21*
If you do not have a face mask you will not be allowed to enter the property. Please ensure you register for inspections as we also have limited time slots available.
When position is paramount, and views a prerequisite, this classic Queenslander would suit even the strictest criteria. With multiple formal and informal living areas on a good old fashioned ´quarter acre´ block of land in arguably Bulimba´s best street; this stunning property with a contemporary twist will appeal as the ultimate family home.
The views are panoramic with the city landscape illuminating at night like a Monet canvas. Every once in a while a ´special property´ presents to the market and 20 Bulimba Street fits that profile.
- Extensive undercover outdoor area with outdoor kitchen including gas BBQ & bar fridge
- Grand foyer & sweeping staircase
- Enormous master retreat with ensuite
- Five large bedrooms, two with ensuites
- Downstairs rumpus with separate wet bar
- Stainless steel appliances, including fridge and 6 gas burner cook top
- In-ground swimming pool with pool & lawn maintenance included
- Poolside alfresco area includes outdoor kitchen & gas BBQ
- Sun room
- Solar electricity
- Polished timber floors and high ceilings
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Butler's pantry
- Large grassed backyard
- Washing machine and dryer included in laundry
Pets will be considered upon application.
To book an inspection please follow the prompt's in the 'Book Inspection' link below.
Alternatively, contact our office with any other questions on 07 3399 3744.
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining