16 Dahlia Street
Great Family Home in Cannon Hill
Great location in Cannon Hill! Short walking distance to buses and trains. Close to a very convenient convenience store and 2 km to Coles, Woolworths and Kmart.
The house has a quaint cottage feel, with a front veranda, located on a flat block which is fully fenced. The house has a lovely back yard which is accessible via the laundry as it is an older style house.
- Located within 9km drive to the Brisbane CBD.
- Only a short walk to the trains and buses, the Cannon Hill state school or St Oliver Plunkett Catholic school.
- 3 bedrooms with built in cupboards.
- Tasmanian oak timber kitchen, featuring stainless steel rangehood, ceramic stove top, stainless steel dishwasher and a self cleaning convection oven.
- A large split system reverse cycle air-conditioner and ceiling fan located in the spacious dining area.
- Bathroom with shower, bath and toilet and a large tiled laundry with attached room with second toilet.
- Main bedroom has a split system reverse cycle air-conditioner.
- Second bedroom has a wall unit air-conditioner and ceiling fan.
- Third bedroom has a ceiling fan.
The house is well located, central to everything, in the popular inner city suburb of Cannon Hill. It has a lovely large private back yard with a kids timber cubby house with small slide.
Pets will be considered upon application.
To book an inspection please follow the prompt's in the 'Book Inspection' link below.
Alternatively, contact our office with any other questions on 07 3399 3744.
- Built in Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining