9 Borva Street
Executive Riverfront Home
This luxurious architecturally designed home offering 4 levels of modern and sophisticated living is an inner-city sanctuary exclusively
located in a quiet pocket right on the Brisbane River in one of the city's most sought after suburbs.
The property is a Grand Masters Retreat!
- Deluxe-sized bedroom and en-suite, two walk-in robes, home office (with private entrance) and huge outdoor riverfront deck, including a custom putting green.
- Entertainer's kitchen for all of your catering and function needs
- Five luxurious bedrooms with one room consisting of a walk in robe and ensuite, includes floor to ceiling glass windows to capture the glorious river views, additional media/living area, large bathroom, laundry and drying area.
- Opulent outdoor entertainment space
This immaculate property delivers space and flexibility to suit all family members, with the convenience of its superior location - within walking distance to St Ita's Catholic Primary School, the University of Queensland or the CBD less than 2 km away. Within the Somerville House and Brisbane State High School catchments, South Bank parklands, West End cafes, markets and restaurants are all at your fingertips.
Pets will be considered upon application.
To book an inspection please follow the prompt's in the 'Book Inspection' link below.
Alternatively, contact our office with any other questions on 07 3399 3744.
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- dedicated bar
- self contained living
- temperature controlled wine cellar
- wine cellar