28 Ernest Street
Breathtaking Stucco Home - Ready to Move Now!
This Stucco Double Brick home might just take your breath away. Positioned on an elevated block with excellent suburban views and city glimpses, it is laden with character features and modern conveniences.
Perfectly blended renovations have transformed this classic property for our modern lifestyle and comfort demands. Walking up the garden path past the double garage you get the sense that you're in for a treat as you take in the architecture and construction methods of a bygone era on your way to the front door.
- Four bedrooms with the master offering walk through robe to ensuite
- The main bathroom is three-way and incorporates the laundry. It has a shower and bath combination
- Bedroom two has built in wardrobe and access to the Juliette balcony
- Bedroom three also offers built ins plus a Bay window seat
- The formal lounge has fireplace and access to the front balcony and the adjacent formal dining room
- The kitchen with it's stone bench tops, Gas oven, dishwasher and pantry forms the central hub of the home. It is linked to the breakfast area and large family room
- Back yard has been extensively landscaped and offers a large covered pergola area with the outhouse transformed into a bar. There is a paved alfresco area and mature foliage
- A hidden staircase down, you will find several large storage rooms underneath the home that have, in the past, been used as a home office
- Other features of this stunning home; fully ducted air conditioning offering discreet climate control, modern bathrooms, white timber shutters, modern kitchen appliances and much more
This is an entertainers delight in the traditional sense of the word.
Pets will be considered upon application.
To book an inspection please follow the prompt's in the 'Book Inspection' link below.
Alternatively, contact our office with any other questions on 07 3399 3744.
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling