6 Letchworth Road
Contemporary Home Crossed with the Yesteryear
This wonderfully positioned home is oozing yesteryear character with some of today's modern contemporary finishes. Situated in a prestigious, well known street of Coorparoo this home will truly delight the Family.
- Polished pine floorboards throughout
- King size master bedroom with double door entry way, air conditioner, walk-in robe & ensuite
- Ensuite featuring a classy modern white vanity, shower and toilet
- Spacious living room with ornate cornices, light & bright feel due to the neutral colour palette
- Main bathroom offers a shower over bath combination & features terrazzo floor with unique original tiles & a pedestal basin
- Separate toilet
- Kitchen has been refurbished with white benches, plenty of storage, double sink and chef oven
- Remote control single car garage
- Sophisticated entry foyer
- Second bedroom, also accommodating to king size, with white bright white walls & polished floorboards
- Third bedroom also with polished floors and secured windows
- Sunroom features hardwood timber polished floors & can be utilised as a childrens play room
- Off the Kitchen is an outdoor storage area with security bars
- Laundry is accessible via stairs and under the house
- Outdoor working toilet & a large storage area are also located under the home
- Fantastic Family friendly garden with amazing shady trees
Young professionals will love it, families will be excited by the potential & retirees can relax in this accommodating home. This superb position is close to the Junction offering excellent private & state schools, transport, & all shopping, near some of our finest boutique restaurants & cafes and just a few minutes to all of the Southside hospitals.
Pets considered upon application.
To book an inspection please follow the prompt's in the 'Book Inspection' link below.
Alternatively, contact our office with any other questions on 07 3399 3744.
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes
- Floor Boards