1126 Logan Road
Rare Parkside Residence on Huge Block!
This well-loved post-war home is ready to rent today! Overlooking Glindemann Park, and with just one neighbour, the beautifully maintained three bedroom home is sure to appeal.
- Immaculately cared for over the years the home presents polished timber floors with casement windows and neutral tones
- A light filled living area welcomes guests into the home while beyond
- Tidy dining room and kitchen with wonderful park views on display
- Three substantial bedrooms sit side by side
- Updated bathroom to service all bedrooms
- In the kitchen, find a stainless steel gas cooktop, island bench and direct access to the yard
- Huge fully fenced backyard
- A leafy block with 16.5m street frontage
- Positioned off the main road on a one-way street while
- Completely updated house external paintwork, including roof tiles, and gutters
- Shaded backyard with mature trees and bordered by parkland on two sides
Falling within the catchment zones for Seville Road State School and Mt Gravatt State High School, the property is just 120m from Holland Parks Park and Ride and close to Westfield Mount Gravatt and Griffith University. Surrounded by greenery yet just 10km from the CBD, this rare offering provides a fantastic sense of space with an inner-city lifestyle at your fingertips.
Pets considered upon application.
To book an inspection please follow the prompt's in the 'Book Inspection' link below.
Alternatively, contact our office with any other questions on 07 3399 3744.
- Floor Boards