22 Howard Street
Duel Living Stunning Family Grange Home!
Set on a large, block in leafy Grange, 5km north of the city, this four-bedroom, three-bathroom split-level home has lots of surprises in store. Entry is via the cosy enclosed deck on the upper level, onto which double doors open from the living room, bringing breezy, private street views inside.
Convenience and privacy are thoughtfully catered for in this home.
- Gleaming polished timber floors and window frames, modern white and grey paintwork, contemporary decorative cornices and ambient recessed lighting flow throughout the upper level
- All four bedrooms are spread along the upper level, with the main at the front and others at the rear to give mum and dad and the kids some space while still in close proximity
- The massive master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite with large shower and toilet
- Stairs lead up to three good-sized bedrooms at the rear, one also with walk-in robe and two with built-ins.
- The pristine second bathroom - with bath, overhead shower and toilet - is easily accessible from all bedrooms
- A lovely touch upstairs is the rear enclosed deck, which makes a wonderfully safe and secure playroom for little ones
- Featuring a spacious second living room adjoined by a beautiful, fully-equipped kitchenette/bar with stainless steel dishwasher, as well as a study with built in desk and shelving, modern bathroom with large shower and toilet and sizeable workshop/storage area
- A spectacular home-theatre, opens onto a large covered patio, where post-movie meals can be enjoyed before a swim in the family-sized, fully automated and securely glass-fenced pool
- The large backyard is fully fenced and has its own water tanks, with driveway access and off-street parking for three cars
This peaceful neighbourhood is close to public transport and the tunnel link system, with schools, shops, medical facilities and ample green spaces, parks and bikeways close by. All this home needs now is one lucky family to move in and start living the kind of lifestyle to which they'll soon become accustomed.
Pets will be considered upon application.
To book an inspection please follow the prompt's in the 'Book Inspection' link below.
Alternatively, contact our office with any other questions on 07 3399 3744.
- Built in Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling