5/8 Mascar Street
LITTLE LUXURY IN A LIFESTYLE COMPLEX.....
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Be impressed with the size and quality of this 2 bedroom unit situated within close proximity to Garden City Shopping centre, public transport, Griffith university and the freeway. This unit is light, bright and welcoming. Generous sized bedrooms and amenities and a complex pool for those hot days.
Features include the following:
* Building security with intercom
* Security Screens throughout
* Open plan Living, dining and kitchen areas with access to the generously sized entertainment balcony
* Living area offers beige carpets, air conditioning, ceiling fan and opens directly to the large balcony through double glass doors
* Kitchen consists of ample storage and bench space and also offers double sink, stainless steel oven and glass electric cooktop, microwave nook and pantry
* Storage cupboard in hallway
* Main bedroom is King size with beige carpets, ceiling fan, large double mirrored door built in robes and blinds
* Ensuite is stylish in white and grey with a large shower area, modern white vanity with storage and toilet
* Second bedroom is king size also, with beige carpets double mirrored built in robes, generous 2nd bedroom with access to the front balcony
* Main Bathroom consists of a shower over bath combination with a modern white and grey vanity, offering storage and toilet
* Closet Laundry with laundry sink and facilities
* Parking consists of an open space in the large garage
* Pool in the complex
* Close walk to the Busway and Garden City
If a quality unit, location and close proximity to the University is what you are looking for you will not be disappointed!!!
If there are no registrations for inspection then that inspection may not proceed.
Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your application.