64 Chester St
A home like no other, high on Teneriffe Hill
Why you'll love it.
It's almost impossible to find a house in Teneriffe, let alone one on Teneriffe Hill, that offers more desirability, a chance to live in a slice of history. An incredible opportunity to create your own dream home, in a highly sought after and exclusive, pocket of Brisbane.
This spacious property offers large rooms, a real fireplace and a rear entertainment area that's sure to impress. All bedrooms are queen size at least with the master bedroom enjoying unique features, a walk-in robe and an ensuite. The further 2 bedrooms are spacious, enjoy polished floorboards, fans high ceilings and are serviced by a stunning bathroom with a clawfoot bath.
The lower floor provides a tandem garage and a large workshop to store your toys, along with a very usable garden.
The home offers so much you must visit to truly feel the ambience that this home exudes and find those unique features that will delight.
* Large rooms
* High ceilings
* Airconditioning and fans
* Polished floorboards
* Large kitchen, loads of features
* Upper Chester Street location, high on Teneriffe Hill
* Opportunity to create your dream home
* Victoria era character home with many original features
* 140-year-old fireplace spanning two levels
* Hoop pine floorboards and soaring 12-foot ceilings
* Cooling breezes flow through the well-designed home
* Large floorplan with multiple living areas
* Located walking distance from Calile Hotel and James St
* Close to Gasworks, New Farm Park and easy walk to the river
* Five minutes to Brisbane CBD and tunnel link to the airport
Best suited for:
Perfect if you want to live in a piece of Brisbane history.
We look forward to meeting you at 64 Chester St
- Built in Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place