8 Elfin Street
RENOVATION FAMILY HOME!
This once humble cottage home boasts character and charm of yesterday and combining it with the necessities for today's modern inner city living. A perfect layout features all the bedrooms down the left-hand side of the home with all the living, dining and kitchen areas down the right. The spacious air-conditioned living area is light filled and breezy with huge windows and timber shutters. The modern kitchen has stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and range hood with double sinks, a full-size pantry and abundant bench space and storage. A rear covered deck with City and Gabba views provides the perfect space for entertaining family and friends all year round.
*** LAWN MAINTENANCE INCLUDED IN RENT AT $585PW ***
- Enter via the welcoming courtyard and veranda
- Open plan living and dining area featuring polished floors, air conditioning and shutter blinds
- Modern kitchen offering quality appliances, electric cooking and ample bench and cupboard space
- The master bedroom is queen sized offering, built in robe, air conditioning and ensuite
- The second and third bedrooms are both good sized offering privacy blinds and polished floors
- The back deck overlooks the large garden with a built in pizza oven and BBQ area for lots of fun filled, relaxing weekends with family and friends
- Laundry facilities are located downstairs
- Plenty of under house storage available
- Multiple off street parking spaces
- Pets considered upon application
- Garden Maintenance included in rent
This home is 2Kms from the CBD and within easy walking distance of trendy cafes, shops, primary and secondary schools, parks, childcare centres and public transport making it the ideal home for singles, couples and families with busy lifestyles working in the city or out! No more traffic!
Please contact our office to register your details for the Open for Inspections.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to approve your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement upon approval of your application.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
- Floor Boards