14 Solar Street
Modern open plan living with a gorgeous scenic outlook! PET FRIENDLY
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
City living meets suburban charm! This stunning home offers the best of both worlds, a peaceful location backing onto acres of parkland reserve whilst still residing within 8kms of Brisbane CBD. The 698m2 fully fenced yard is perfect for the children to play in and the family pets to rome around as they please.
* Spacious kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher and two pac cupboards
* Open plan kitchen & living with bi-fold doors flowing out to the deck and landscaped backyard
* There is an additional dining room that is flooded with natural light and also access to the large deck
* Delightful aspect for summer breezes and winter sun.
* Huge bathroom with bathtub plus separate powder room
* Large Paved entertaining area continuing into a private backyard
* Storage & blinds throughout
* Secure crim-safe front door
* Lock up garage
* Short walk to Majestic Park, top local schools, transport and tennis centre
* Whites Hill shopping centre only a few minutes away
For more information contact Amie Booth of Ray White Coorparoo.
If there are no registrations for inspection then that inspection may not proceed. Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your application.