11 Ara Street
Renovated Family Home In Fantastic Camp Hill Location
*PLEASE NOTE, FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO BE WORN AT ALL PRIVATE INSPECTIONS, FROM 12/01/21 - 22/01/21*
If you do not have a face mask you will not be allowed to enter the property. Please ensure you register for inspections as we also have limited time slots available.
Located in one of the best pockets of Camp Hill, you're just minutes away from the city and the ever popular Whites Hill State College and Martha Street precinct. Want to do your grocery shopping or buy dinner and leave the car at home? Walk across the road and everything is at your finger tips including the bus stop!
- Open plan living area with air-conditioning and polished floors which opens out to the entertainer's deck
- Kitchen has quality stainless steel dishwasher, oven and glass cook top, stone bench top and ample storage
- Large bedrooms with blinds and double mirror wardrobes
- Master bedroom has walk in robe and air-conditioning
- The main bathroom has been renovated and offers separate shower, bath, vanity with storage and large mirror with separate toilet
- Rumpus room downstairs is tiled with security screens, could be used as a second living area with access to separate powder room
- Huge grassed back yard with undercover entertaining area and clothesline
- Car accommodations consists of double lock up garage
- Internal Laundry
- Garden shed and ample of storage space
Pets will be considered upon application.
To book an inspection please follow the prompt's in the 'Book Inspection' link below.
Alternatively, contact our office with any other questions on 07 3399 3744.
- Built in Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining