22 Martha Street
Traditional home with ample space
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Sitting on a corner block with city views this home offers Camp Hill living at a fraction of the price. Walking distance to restaurants, cafe's and public transport.
* Ornate plaster ceilings in all three bedrooms
* Bathroom with bathtub
* Separate downstairs laundry
* Lock up car accommodation is provided undercover for one
* Upstairs a large eat in kitchen looks out over the city
* A small deck on the side of the home also boasts great city views
* 470 M2 corner block slopes gently to Nellie Street and has a large 30 plus Meter frontage on Martha Street
- not fully fenced
The house is situated well towards Nellie Street leaving a large back yard with its own driveway entry.
If there are no registrations for inspection then that inspection may not proceed. Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your application.
- Secure Parking