75 Agnew Street
LARGE HOME WITH UNBELIEVABLE VIEWS!
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Pretentiously positioned on a low maintenance 405sqm block with a beautiful big in ground pool this quality Queenslander style home boasts character and captures city views from the rear. A huge timber deck at the rear of the home adjoins the functional updated kitchen and main living areas, a perfect layout for entertaining and the ideal spot to enjoy the city outlook.
- 2 bedrooms upstairs, 2 downstairs
- 2 ensuited bedrooms + large main bathroom with claw foot bathtub
- Lockable self contained unit downstairs with air conditioning, living area & kitchenette + second deck
- Large separate air conditioned rumpus as well as a separate sitting room with fireplace
- All bedrooms are generous in size, air conditioned and the master is ensuited
- Large chef's kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking, heaps of storage and island bench
- Multiple external entertaining areas, large deck upstairs, Deck overlooking the pool & sitting area at the front of the home
- Close to exclusive private schools including Churchie, moments to Oxford Street and just 5km to the CBD
- Solar at property - Electricity is connected via Owners preferred provider & tenant pays electricity less solar contribution.
If there are no registrations for inspection then that inspection may not proceed. Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your application.
- Secure Parking
- Floor Boards