14 Frank Street
GORGEOUS RENOVATED QUEENSLANDER
This beautifully renovated Queenslander in the leafy suburb of Norman Park is spacious and just so livable.
Original features including VJ walls and ceilings, polished timber floors, timber fretwork and stained glass windows add character to the modern renovations.
Relax on the huge north facing deck, perfect for a family or people that love to entertain.
- Open plan large kitchen area with stainless steel appliances and ample storage and bench space.
- Dishwasher and ceiling fan!
- Spacious lounge room and dining areas (leading onto large entertainment deck)
- 3 Large bedrooms, master has a walk in robe, bedroom 2 also has a large built in robe
- Two bathrooms upstairs. Ensuite to the main bedroom, second bathroom has an ornate clawfoot bath.
- All rooms equipped w/ ceiling fans, additionally there is a split system aircon and gas heating connection in lounge
- Enclosed area on ground floor offers a large space for lounge room, play room or office space.
- Enclosed laundry and another toilet down stairs
- Large decked areas surrounding the property
- Fabulous in ground pool - solar heated - Chemicals and maintenance are to be looked after by the tenant.
- Dual access property
- Electric gate to access undercover parking
- Large fenced yard
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If there are no registrations for inspection then that inspection may not proceed. Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your application.
- Secure Parking
- Floor Boards