48 Clarendon Street
Three Bedroom Home - All Rooms with Air Conditioning!
Sitting in an elevated position opposite a large park, this inviting home is packed with charm and waiting to be enjoyed. Character features such as polished timber floors, vj's and fretwork give this home a real sense of class while the kitchen, bathroom and decor allow for comfortable living.
The spacious timber veranda is the perfect place to get away from the cares of a busy life. Relax while entertaining your family and friends with a quiet leafy outlook that could have you questioning the proximity to the vibrant city life nearby.
- Front veranda with secure entry
- Separate living room at the front of the house, with air conditioning and French doors to veranda
- Modern kitchen with gas appliances and invaluable breakfast bar
- Striking bathroom with quality fixture and claw foot bath
- 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes & air conditioning in each
- Lockup garage & loads of additional under house storage
- Separate laundry located under the house
- Fenced and landscaped yard - easy to maintain
- Air conditioning and polished floorboards throughout
Surrounded by amenities and just a few minutes' walk to the Gabba Stadium, shops, buses, Citycat Ferries and convenient to some of Brisbane's best public and private schools, an easy walk to the Brisbane CBD.
Pets will be considered upon application.
To book an inspection please follow the prompt's in the 'Book Inspection' link below.
Alternatively, contact our office with any other questions on 07 3399 3744.
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining