150 Hawthorne Road
Character! Location! Space!
With the classic characteristics of Brisbane's post war homes combined with some recent renovations in key areas, this gem is both charming & welcoming, whilst being set in a sought-after neighbourhood of Hawthorne.
Low maintenance living, your weekends will fill with leisurely strolls to local cafes, bars & Bulimba's Oxford Street. City workers will enjoy the short 7km commute with buses & City Cats easily accessible.
- Simply beautiful polished timber flooring with original architraves throughout
- Freshly painted and new window furnishings throughout
- 3 good sized bedrooms, master with air-conditioner
- Renovated bathroom
- Separate dining area or 4th bedroom
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher and parquetry flooring
- Living area with large split system air-conditioner
- Deck overlooking the large flat yard with low maintenance garden
- Ample storage underneath the home
Inside, polished timber floors flow throughout, with an air conditioner installed in the lounge. The kitchen has tons of bench & cupboard space, gas cooking & room for a small dining setting. All bedrooms can house queen sized beds. The bathroom is a pleasure to walk into with its recent renovation.
Externally, you will find a lovely yard with plenty of greenery. There's a covered deck, perfect for entertainers for the upcoming summer BBQ’s.
Quality houses with modern upgrades in this price bracket are as rare as hen’s teeth. Book your private inspection today.
- Floor Boards