3/15 Bonvale Lane
First week rent free! Brand new home offering prestige and style in central location.
Positioned in the heart of St Lucia and on top of the hill, capturing amazing views of the Brisbane CBD, Brisbane River and Mt Coot-Tha, this prestigious complex of 28 townhouses offers exceptional architecture and modern living space offering the latest home design trends.
This property also features:
- A spacious, bright and airy open plan living and dining area with ducted air conditioning.
- Access to a low maintenance and fully fenced private courtyard.
- A beautiful modern kitchen with marble benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances including double integrated fridge and freezers, dishwasher, double ovens and 5 burner gas stove. Lots of storage space including soft close drawers.
- A multi-purpose room located at the entrance ideal for a home office or media room.
- Powder room.
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the property.
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with large built-in wardrobes, carpet, blinds and TV points. The master bedroom also has a walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity, separate bath and shower.
- The modern main bathroom includes shower and toilet with beautiful black mat finishes and top of the range tiles throughout.
- Huge linen cupboard with extra storage space.
- secure remote operated lock up garage for two car spaces;
- Internal laundry
- Electric car charger's in garage
- Solar Power
-secure allocated bin space
Additional common area accessible to all residents in the heritage listed building:
- Private cinema
- Private lounge and kitchen area overlooking the pool
- Outdoor gym
- Pool with amazing views
Close to everything you need including shops, restaurants, schools, university, hospitals and Indooroopilly shopping centre.
- 6 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD and south bank.
- 4 minute drive from Toowong Train Station and Tooowong Village Shopping Centre
- 3 minutes from the University of Queensland
For more information contact Maeva Fevre at Ray White Coorparoo on 0417 200 707.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If there are no registrations for inspection then that inspection may not proceed.
Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your application.
- Secure Parking