3/81 Halstead Street
Spacious Unit in the Heart of Coorparoo
When size matters this special offering has it all, modern 2 bedroom apartment with generous living space in a quiet pocket in the heart of delightful suburban Coorparoo with everything at your doorstep.
Tucked away at the rear of the complex with secure intercom entry and an elevated leafy aspect positioned to capture all the cooling summer breezes.
- Spacious air conditioned lounge and dining opening to the huge and private balcony.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel oven, electric cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage.
- 2 good sized bedrooms with built-ins, the main has an ensuite.
- Main bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Linen cupboard
- Internal laundry
- Safety screens throughout
- Secure single garage with remote entry
Walking distance to a choice of schools. Close to Mount Carmel Primary and within desirable Coorparoo State School catchment.
Stroll to Coorparoo Junction for excellent groceries and shopping at Woolworths, Aldi and Coles, quality coffee and 'Coorparoo Square' with 10 screen Dendy cinema complex, chic bars and dining.
Leave the car at home.. Walk to a choice of bus services to CBD, Queensland University Campus, Carindale, Garden City and beyond.. Cycle to work via the bikeway to Southbank and CBD.
Sorry, no pets.
To book an inspection please follow the prompt's in the 'Book Inspection' link below.
Alternatively, contact our office with any other questions on 07 3399 3744.
- Secure Parking