1/22 Stirrat Street
Spacious 2 bedroom unit in quiet location in the heart of Coorparoo.
*** THIS PROPERTY IS PRIVATELY MANAGED BY THE OWNER***
Welcome to 'Craglea' - a beautifully maintained complex of only six on a large an inviting street. Be prepared to be amazed, upon entering this ground floor corner apartment the first impression will make you feel at home. Come in, feel the sense of openness and radiant natural light, enjoy total privacy and a stunning green leafy outlook and dwell in the modern finishes this residence has to offer.
This delightful residence features:
- Modern Kitchen with plenty of storage space and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher.
- Spacious Open Plan Living/Dining Area with Air-Conditioning that flows out onto a private balcony with a stunning green leafy outlook.
- King-sized main bedroom with Air-Conditioning and large Built-in robe
- Queen-sized second bedroom with Air-Conditioning and Built-in robe.
- Large Modern Bathroom with laundry, linen cupboards, separate shower and bath and
- Single remote controlled lock-up garage with additional storage space
* Water is included in the weekly rent.
* Sorry this is a non-smoking building and unfortunately pets not considered.
Ideally located in an area that is known for its community feel, this property is within walking distance of local cafes, shops, parks & schools and only 100m to public transport (Express bus to the city). It offers close proximity to some of the best schools, kindergartens, parklands, major shopping precincts (Coorparoo, Greenslopes & Stones Corner) and hospitals (Greenslopes Private & the P.A. The CBD is only 6 kms away. If you want a place that feels like home, this one is truly a must see.
For more information contact Maeva Fevre at Ray White Coorparoo on 0417 200 707.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If there are no registrations for inspection then that inspection may not proceed.
Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your
- Secure Parking