606/32 Russell Street
FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED Corner Unit, Located on Level 6 with Rooftop Lounge
Take advantage of living in the midst of Brisbane's premiere cosmopolitan West End and the Southbank Cultural Precinct without requiring the use of your vehicle as both areas are simply a short stroll away.
The two bedroom contemporary apartment boasts an open plan living area that flows onto the spacious balcony, a smartly integrated kitchen, two bathrooms including an en suite, separate laundry and one car space.
Located on the 6th level and on the corner of the complex, private and dreamy outlook, can be yours!
*Please note, images reflect the furniture that comes with the unit.*
- Two large bedroom's, both with queen sized beds & built in wardrobes
- En suite off main bedroom, main bathroom facilitates living and second bedroom
- High end kitchen with Bosch kitchen appliances and a gas cook top, plenty of pantry space and storage
- Open planned living and kitchen expansive outlook views
- Separate study nook, fantastic for extra at home living space
- Internal laundry, equip with Bosch front load washing machine and dryer
- Kitchen features; stone bench top, soft closing drawers and kitchen cabinet doors
- 2.7m ceiling height
- Ducted air conditioning throughout entire apartment
- Nestled in a boutique complex with only 65 units
This apartment is located within an educational precinct that is 400 metres from Brisbane State High School, and Somerville House, St. Laurence's College only a 15 minute walk. QUT and the University of Queensland are easily accessible as transport is simply 30 metres away.
Pets will be considered upon application.
To book an inspection please follow the prompt's in the 'Book Inspection' link below.
Alternatively, contact our office with any other questions on 07 3399 3744.
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling