5/42 Nicklin Street
APPLICATION APPROVED BY RAY WHITE COORPAROO
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED, ENJOY THE GARDEN, SMALL DOG ALLOWED
This gem is located in a quiet street on the high side of the street and therefore offers elevated district views from the balcony off the living area. This unit is one of 5 only in this boutique block and is located at the back of the complex. Recently the building has been refurbished and as a result has great street appeal.
Features include the following:
- 2 good sized bedrooms with Built in Robes, Floating timber floors and ceiling fans
- Living area is Air conditioned with the Dining area leading off a generous Kitchen
- Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, with glass cook top, double sink and Timber feature cupboards. Ample storage and bench space
- Modern spacious bathroom offers a shower over bath combination and timber feature vanity
- Timber Blinds throughout
- Single Remote garage which also houses the laundry
- Exclusive use of the garden and courtyard
- Securely fenced back yard with a lockable gate
- Small outside dog allowed sorry no Cats
Located only 5 minutes walk to Old Cleveland Rd where there are buses direct into the City or Carindale shopping town. A variety of cafes, restaurants, shops, convenience stores and fitness centres are all located within easy walking distance.
Please contact our office to register your details for the Open for Inspections. Please note if property is leased and inspection cancelled we will not be able to advise you prior to inspection.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your application.