5/6 King Street
SEEING DOUBLE! 2 BED, 2 BATH, 2 BALCONIES!
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
PARTLY FURNISHED AND AIR CONDITIONED!
This unit has more than you could ask for at a price that will beat the rest!
- Entry via secure building with intercom access for guests
- Open plan living and dining area with dining room suite, lounge suite and study desk flowing onto generous sized front entertainers alfresco deck inclusive of sofa, coffee table and breezes that circulate throughout the property
- The renovated kitchen is equipped with stainless steel oven and dishwasher, glass cook top, refrigerator, bar stools, good sized pantry and copious amounts of storage including cutlery, dining and miscellaneous kitchenware opening onto a large second balcony providing beautiful breezes and cross ventilation
- The master bedroom is air conditioned and king size with queen size bed, bedside tables and carpeted with built ins, and venetian blinds with beautiful modern ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
- The second bedroom is queen size with carpet and double door built ins and access to back deck
- The modern main bathroom consists of large shower over bath, toilet, vanity and mirror inclusive of laundry facilities with washing machine and dryer
- Car accommodation consists of single lock up garage
- Well maintained block of units with beautiful gardens
- Ideal location so close to the PA Hospital
- Sorry, no pets
- List of inventory included in tenancy can be given upon request
You wont want to miss out on calling this little beauty your new home!
If there are no registrations for inspection then that inspection may not proceed.
Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your application.