2/41 Rialto Street
PERFECT POSITION...PERFECT UNIT.....
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Situated in the sought after and convenient inner city suburb of Coorparoo, this freshly renovated, two bedroom two bathroom unit in a small complex of 5, offers easy living in a quiet yet vibrant location.
- Lovely Open plan air conditioned living area and dining area
- Living area opens out to a east facing, entertainer's balcony
- Entertainment area captures fresh breezes and creates an airy living space as well
- Renovated kitchen features electric cooking, dishwasher, plenty of storage and ample bench space
- Main Bedroom has an ensuite, Built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- 2nd Bedroom also features built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Generous Bathroom with a Bath and Shower. Ensuite consists of a shower
- Intercom security
- Remote control Lock up Garage
- Internal Laundry situated in main Bathroom for convenience
Unbeatably positioned within close proximity to a diversity of local amenities,, cafes/restaurants, Stones Corner shopping precinct, Coorparoo Junction (soon to be redeveloped) sought after schools such as Villanova College, Coorparoo State and St James Catholic plus bus and rail public transport direct to the city.
Please contact our office to register your details for the Open for Inspections. Please note if property is leased and inspection cancelled we will not be able to advise you prior to inspection.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your application.
- Secure Parking